Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
This is you
You love the agility mindset and principles. You are unafraid of new things: new people, new requirements, new technologies, new ways of working and more. You are enthusiastic about learning things you are not familiar with. You can explain complex topics to non-technical people so that they understand. You like being part of a multicultural team. You communicate with colleagues and customers in a confident and friendly manner. You also address negative points openly and honestly. You defend your opinion with good arguments. When others argue, you really listen. You organize yourself. You are helpful and like to be helped. Then - nothing stands in the way of your career with us!
How we work
We always work in agile teams. Our teams are multicultural. Agility is not just our work; it is our passion. We are proud of our large number of employees who share this passion. We place a lot of value on a balanced life: on family, friends, and health. Micromanagement is not our thing. Self-organization is a prerequisite.
What we offer
Our employees are our most important assets. We not only say this, but also act accordingly. Hierarchies are flat at our company; management is very transparent, and the opinions of our colleagues are not only heard but also included in decisions. Most decisions are made in our agile teams anyway. We attach great importance to professional and - due to our large number of colleagues from other countries - cultural exchange. We focus on sustainability - not only with our clients. Therefore, we promote and challenge our employees and thus their careers in regular professional training, adjust salaries to performance and personal success without being asked.
· Maintain the system of 50M users.
· Map business requirements to software design and implementation with a focus on improving operational readiness for web-based applications
· Own release process, implement best practices for CI/CD across multiple systems and environments
· Develop, architect, and introduce improvements to a multi-team build/test/deploy system
· Research new development technologies and tools that can help us automate and scale systems
· Develop automation systems to manage and monitor cloud infrastructure
· Responsible for the integrity of the software build and deploy processes and overall quality of code versioning and integration across development, test and production environments
· Contribute to the improvement of infrastructure and process security posture
· Manage disaster recovery process by creating and testing procedures for backup and restore
· Advise on infrastructure billing and cost optimization
· Strong attention to detail
· Ideally someone who possesses strong communication skills who has dealt with and managed stakeholders within a multinational organization
· Solid experience with a cloud service provider, AWS strongly preferred
· Experience with containerization, container orchestration, microservices - Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), Helm
· Solid experience with release management and CI/CD e.g. Jenkins, Github Actions, Ansible
· Familiar with GNU/Linux, and the ecosystem.
· Basic networking concepts - subnets, firewalls, load balancers, VPNs, DNS, etc.
· Familiar with monitoring/logging
· Bachelor's and Associate Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant degree/certificate
Nice to Have
· Software development background
· Certifications, e.g. AWS, RHCE, RHCSA, ITIL, CISA, CCNA
· Familiar with Infrastructure as Code, e.g. Terraform
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.