REQUIRED: PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR RESUME WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. OUR CLIENT REQUIRES A RESUME
**100% remote; work location: EST time zone**
Our client is looking for a passionate Cloud Infrastructure contractor to join our client’s Core Infrastructure group! Their mission is to provide a coherent service platform for their customers to iterate faster, safely, and at scale.
Core Infrastructure’s goal is to provide world-class cloud-native infrastructure to our client’s engineers. This involves key elements of their platform, including systems for observability, reliability, container orchestration and deployment, storage infra and auto-scaling tools, cost insights, service discovery, production networking, and perimeter ingress and egress.
They’ve been working on making their network more reliable, more self service for backend engineers, cost effective and multi-cloud.
Their team is responsible for all facets of networking across their cloud infrastructure
What you'll do:
- Focusing on their Multi-Cloud Transit Network, and working closely with partner teams in AWS and GCP, you’ll be a critical part of designing and developing automation and orchestration for their infrastructure.
- Develop self-service infrastructure provisioning, delivery pipelines, log and monitoring services
- Design and document systems, including writing and reviewing code, to automate away problems within their squad’s domain.
- Help improve their cloud platform for increased delivery speed and product flexibility
- Monitor, fix, and improve infrastructure continuously
- Collaborate with internal teams and respective stakeholders to understand user requirements and implement technical solutions
- Work as part of a geo-distributed team, largely located in New York
Who you are:
- You have experience in the development, administration, operation, and troubleshooting of highly scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure on either AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Have a deep understanding of automation frameworks, and cloud orchestration tools such as Terraform and Ansible. Experience with Terraform Enterprise is required
- Experienced using AWS and GCP services such as IAM, VPCs, and Kubernetes
- Someone who focuses on standardization and automation; always looking for ways to improve the developer experience through standards and relentlessly automating operation tasks
- You think of open source first, understanding the value of building up a community and giving back
- Have an interest in Software development experience in high-level languages such as Golang, and Python
- Possessing knowledge of network protocols such as BGP, and IPSec, utilizing them within various cloud technologies such as CloudWAN, and SharedVPC is a plus
What you’ll be working on
To work with our client, you will be a W2 employee through their partner TargetCW and have great benefits available to you.
Where You’ll Be:
They are a distributed workforce enabling their band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which they have a work location and is within working hours.
Working hours? They operate in the Eastern Time Zone for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! They have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about their Work From Anywhere options here.