Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Method is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer with intimate familiarity with the Kubernetes platform to join our team. Our developers are engaged in the full spectrum of product development, working with a team to write great software and build engaging products. Do you have the technical and relational skills to build business-critical applications with a high-performing, cross-functional team?
We generally operate with small teams working closely together on a wide variety of projects that range from an apparel design studio in the browser, to offline-enabled mobile web applications. We have products in production today built with a range of platforms. We are not religious about our technology, but choose the best for the problem. Our web stack today primarily includes Java, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, .NET, React, Python, and Angular; though we have C and Go in production as well.
You are always learning. You are always growing. You are always seeking to improve yourself and those around you. You are a human first, a developer second. You are willing and able to take a leading role in communications with project stakeholders. You can explain technical constraints to both technical and non-technical audiences.
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- Get excited about great API design following OpenAPI standards
- Functional knowledge of Kubernetes, Apigee, and AWS
- Are equally comfortable working with UI and services
- Experience working with mobile developers, or developing them yourself
- Advocates for testing
- Work well with others
- Provided mentorship to junior engineers
- Have team and project leadership experience
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and provide feedback and direction
- Are a fan of continuous integration testing
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a portfolio, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"
Colorado Applicants (Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Disclosure): The starting salary range for this role to be performed in Colorado is estimated to be between $100,000 to $180,000 annually. This salary range is specific to Colorado residents only, and provided as a general estimate. The amount offered may be higher or lower. Method takes many factors into making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.
New York City Applicants (New York City Local Law 32; Pay Transparency Law): The starting salary range for this role to be performed in New York City is from $108,000 to $198,000. This salary range is specific to New York City residents only, and provided as a general, good faith estimate. The amount offered may be higher or lower. Method takes many factors into making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided