Who we are:
Episode Six is the awakening for a new era in payments technology offering Tritium, a value-unit agnostic platform. That's a fancy way of saying we can transfer and transact in value of any kind—fiat currency, crypto, reward points, gold, securities, or anything else you can imagine. Globally, we’re fueling the innovations of payments with the most flexible and extensible payments platform, while leading the industry in product configurability.
Today, we’re powering payments for one of the world’s largest banks and airlines, as well as numerous other innovative fintechs. E6 is headquartered in Austin with offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Brisbane and London. Currently, we are providing technology for clients doing business on 24 countries on 4 continents. Since 2018 when we launched with HSBC, we have grown more than 10x. Our platform is designed to cover uses cases around Paying Now, Paying Later and, of course, Paying Differently.
What we’re hiring for:
We are a growing fintech organization looking to add a Junior DevOps Engineer on our America’s team based out of our Austin, TX office!
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Building, configuring & maintaining critical business systems including:
- Multiple PaaS instances of E6 proprietary software platform
- Multiple Kubernetes clusters
- Terraform Infrastructure-as-Code
- Jenkins build servers
- Linux and Windows servers
- Cloud infrastructure (e.g. RDS, LB, networking, storage)
- Releasing software to hosted and on-prem clients
- Update, enhance, or create internal documentation for internal and external partnerships
- Participate in a standard on-call rotation with other team members as well as travel infrequently to client sites or for company events
What experiences and skills are necessary to be successful in this role:
- 1-2 years’ experience working with Linux and supporting Java application on Linux
- 1-2 years’ experience working with Configuration Management, Infrastructure-as-Code tools, and Public Cloud Services (AWS Cloud preferred)
- 1-2 years’ experience with Python and Bash Scripting, and IaC tools such as Terraform (or similar configuration management tools)
- Demonstrated infrastructure troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and containerization
What makes a successful E6er?
- We appreciate the unique backgrounds, skill sets, experiences, and contributions each E6er brings. With a strong culture of respect for all, we foster an inclusive and supportive environment for every E6er to excel and grow.
- We take great pride in everything we do, no matter how big or small. We work hard, we work smart, and we sweat the details. We are humble enough to know that we don’t know it all. We are excited to come to work every day, knowing we will be learning, improving, innovating and making an impact.
- A people first mentality. Professional development from day 1, a 360 focus on your wellbeing, and the ability to work where you need to, we’re here to support you.
Authorization to work in either the U.S. or Canada is a precondition of employment at E6. We unfortunately are not able to provide employment sponsorship at this time.
E6 is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E6 is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to E6's Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided