Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
- Automate the extract and loading of data from cloud providers into snowflake
- Define requirements and work with operational analytics team to develop cloud cost
reports and projectection based on currently defined manual processes
- Work with engineering and other teams to identify opportunities for cost optimization
- 5+ years working with Azure and AWS cloud platforms managing cost reporting
including various savings programs such as enterprise discount plans, reserved
instances, compute saving plans.
- Experience in manipulating cloud cost details for group and organizational level reporting
- Experience with Alteryx would be an advantage, but not required
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!