Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer to build tools and mission-critical infrastructure that support our mobile gaming platform. You will be a key member of a team that scales our provisioning, deployment, traffic management, and shared infrastructure services. If you’re looking for the opportunity to work on a rapidly evolving distributed system, and you enjoy learning new technologies for self-improvement, this is the place for you!
Impact you will make:
- Contribute to one of the fastest growing DSPs in the market
- Design, plan, and scale Chartboost’s infrastructure, by building infrastructure-as-code and tools
- Modernize our applications and move them to Kubernetes
- Set up build infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines with tools like Spinnaker and Jenkins
- Solve distributed systems challenges across services and levels of the stack
Who you are:
- You are a thoughtful person. You know and understand the complexity of systems but strive to build efficient and clean solutions for teams and yourself
- You have experience managing Linux/Unix servers in a production environment
- You have experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- You have experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef
- You have experience creating CI/CD pipelines to deliver code to production environments
- You are comfortable coding in at least one major language, such as: Python, Go, Java
The following experience would be a plus:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Operating a large-scale production service on GCP/AWS
- Operating Kubernetes in a production environment
- NoSQL databases such as Aerospike, Bigtable or MongoDB
- Observability tools such as Datadog, ELK stack, Prometheus
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working remotely.
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Optical complement for glasses or contact lenses.
- Company sponsored lunch
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- Healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the center of Barcelona
- 23 days of paid time off per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Team building events
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided