Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
As a Devops Engineer in the Blockchain protocol team, you will be involved in a number of technically challenging problems, overseeing design and coding for features. We are solving issues that have no existing solutions and require innovative ideas.
This position will focus on blockchain related functions alongside common functions in a microservices architecture. You will have the chance to be involved in every aspect of the development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation, performance optimizations to tweaking documentations right before launch.
- Attractive compensation package & additional paid leave;
- Exciting deck of social benefits, including a Multisport card; discounts for various shops & restaurants; subscription reimbursement for music and video streaming platforms and many more!
- Working in the cutting-edge field of Fintech, participate in developing the crypto space;
- Opportunity to experience Crypto.com's products first-hand!
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe's team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided