ClosedLoop.ai is healthcare’s data science platform. Purpose-built and dedicated to healthcare, we make it easy for healthcare organizations (HCOs) to use AI to improve outcomes and reduce costs. Our platform combines an intuitive end-to-end machine learning platform with a comprehensive library of healthcare-specific features and model templates.
We’re the leader in delivering unbiased accuracy and explainable AI healthcare solutions. Regardless of whether our customers have extensive data science teams or are just starting out, our products are engineered to help them harness the power of AI to improve patient outcomes, achieve clinical excellence, and enhance business success.
What sets us apart is our commitment and ability to deliver AI solutions at scale in healthcare. We’re ready to help change the world. Are you? Come join us!
About the Team:
We believe that diverse teams are stronger teams. Working with people with different backgrounds and experiences will be crucial for our ability to build systems that drive unbiased outcomes.
We offer 100% remote work, with an office in Austin, TX, and we strive to create a supportive team with a high degree of trust and accountability. We have zero tolerance for those that disrespect others.
Continuous improvement is part of our culture, and everyone is expected to look for ways to improve how we work as a team and as individuals.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be our first dedicated hire in the space and become the leader for all things DevOps and Infrastructure for our product and engineering teams. You will take over primary ownership of the platform from the engineering team while building trust that comes with being the backstop for the platform. Additionally, you will also need to set a positive example and show leadership as we grow our team and define our culture, and are expected to help mentor other engineers.
You’ll report to the VP of Engineering and work closely with the rest of our engineering team. If you’re looking to contribute directly to the growth and success of our rapidly growing young company, then this is the right place for you!
- Be the primary owner of our AWS based infrastructure as well as our Jenkins based CI/CD platform.
- Collaborate and contribute with other engineering teams members on implementation and rollout on new features.
- Bring best in class practices around monitoring, observability and incident management to the organization.
- Investigate potential errors and alerts in our platform and address outages in a timely manner to support SLA requirements
- Collaborate with engineering leadership on security and compliance initiatives
- Mentor team members in DevOps/Infrastructure best practices
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years building and maintaining docker based platforms on AWS using an Infrastructure-As-Code system such as Terraform
- Experience in building a robust CI/CD system
- Experience building and maintaining developer tooling
- Experience setting up, scaling and tuning Apache Spark clusters
- Experience setting up and maintaining an observability and monitoring system such as DataDog or NewRelic
- Experience in building software and systems that is secure by design
- Team player with a focus on making the whole group better
- Prior experience in Information/Cyber Security
- Proficiency in Scala and/or Python
- Prior experience in healthcare or working with healthcare data
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid health insurance for medical, dental, and vision for employees and their families
- HSA & FSA options
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Parental leave
- Remote work
- "Exciting place to work! - Company has a great vision for the role of machine learning (and AI) in healthcare. Exciting to go to work every morning!"
- "Work Hard and Feel Rewarded - The CEO and CTO have total faith in their team, and the employees ideas and opinions are highly respected and listened to. The passion for our company's mission is contagious from the executive team, which makes our high standards fair and rewarding."
- "Room to thrive"
- "Passionate People, Supportive Environment, & Strong Vision"
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided