This Senior DevOps Engineer position is on the Rivian Enterprise Data Services team. Looking for a seasoned Sr DevOps/MLOps resource to help our Data Engineers and Data Scientists in building pipelines, recommending and implementing best practices.
- Work closely with Data Engineering Architecture, Data Architects, Analysts, and Infrastructure teams.
- Lead efforts to design and implement end-to-end CICD pipelines in both non-container and container platforms.
- Build and maintain the tools and infrastructure that allow the Data Engineering team to adopt DataOps principles
- Build MLOps pipelines to support experimentation, continuous integration, deployment (CI/CD), verification, validation, and monitoring of ML models in production.
- Help build and implement software toolchain, processes, and templates for Data Science and ML team for development and deployment environments
- Working in an Agile environment
- Nice to have experience automating and deploying ML pipelines in production.
- Nice to have expedience with Sagemaker pipelines.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a DataOps Engineer or DevOps engineer with exposure to DataOps
- Must have Experience in working with CICD Tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc(gitlab highly preferred)
- Must have Experience in working with IFAC like pulumi, terraform(pulumi highly preferred)
- Must have Experience with experience with eks, ecs.
- Must have Experience with AWS
- Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, CloudTrail, OpenSearch, Splunk, DataDog.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided