The Director of Cloud Partners is responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing strategic Channel and SI partnerships to accelerate the growth of Grafana Labs. This role will be responsible for running a plan, building out the territory, developing the partners within the region, building and driving field collaboration, working complex enterprise sales cycles, while focused on the Grafana software and services offerings. The ideal candidate will have experience generating net new enterprise business through channel and SI partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
- Generate partner sourced pipeline and revenue by developing go-to-market strategies with Channel and SI partners in the US region.
- Develop joint business plans with strategic Channel & SI partners and deliver against joint targets.
- Establish thought leadership with focus partners to influence their GTM and sales strategy to be in alignment with the Grafana offerings.
- Work closely with regional partners and sales teams to identify mutual prospects, resulting in new business meetings and partner sourced pipeline.
- Establish enablement plans to help focus partners develop technical pre-sales and post-sales capabilities which drive customer success.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional partner plan.
- Recruit, onboard and enable new partners into the Harness ecosystem.
- Work closely with Grafana field teams to drive partner collaboration and alignment.
- Participate and support the US business reviews with Sales Teams
- Help to build and promote the US partner communities.
- Passionate about developing and working with the partner ecosystem.
- Established Channel relationships in the US region. Proven revenue track record of quota achievement with reseller and SI partnerships.
- At least 5 - 7 years of partnership development experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully establish partner strategies which generate partner-led customer engagements.
- Established relationships with Channel and SI partners.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability of outlining and establishing partner strategies.
- Prior experience in MEDDIC based sales methodology.
- Prior experience working in a startup environment.
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting.
- Experience working with Salesforce and other sales oriented tracking tools.
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and embodies the Grafana Values.
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $283,000 - $315,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided