This is a remote role for the US Timezones
About Product Management
As a Product Manager at Grafana Labs, you'll develop a vision and strategy for your product domain. You will own your product’s roadmap, collateral, and market research, and you will collaborate with Grafana leadership on fine-tuning your product’s goals. You will be the primary advocate and expert in your area, with a strong ability to communicate needs, functionality, and details effectively both to external customers and internal stakeholders. The teams and people you will be interacting with will be 100% remote and globally distributed, so strong and proactive communication is essential.
Product Managers are the bridge that connect Engineering, Design, and UX to GTM. You are a facilitator who ensures the free flow of information across these teams and are expected to be technically proficient when representing our products to our customers.
As the Product Manager for the Grafana Cloud Integrations Platform, you’ll shape the entire experience for how users connect their external services to Grafana. You’ll own the end-to-end user journey, from helping users get their first integration configured, to establishing best practices to scale and deploy integrations across 1,000s of hosts. You’ll also work with external partners and vendors to establish relationships that result in co-marketing opportunities to further drive adoption of our platform. Your responsibilities will require you to be broad as you own the platform, APIs, and catalog for configuring and managing integrations, while also needing to dive deep and become a SME on specific services, like AWS, so that you can build total solutions for our users.
As a Product Manager at Grafana Labs, you will:
- Transform ideas and feedback into a product vision and roadmap
- Empathize with customer problems in order to collect user needs, requirements, and pain points
- Curate and properly represent user feedback to Engineering, while providing evidence to support tradeoffs and priorities
- Work closely with PMM to enable GTM on product differentiation, including creating and updating presentations, documentation, website content, datasheets, and whitepapers.
- Use your deep product expertise to make decisions about our go-to-market strategies, pricing, packaging, licensing and tiering.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided