We need an English-fluent DevOps-CI/CD Engineer, based in Latin America, available to work remotely.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, who embraces changes while maintaining strong attention to detail. An interested and proactive person, who's constantly learning and improving their skills.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Design, build and maintain CI/CD pipelines in production and multiple test environments.
- Collaborate with various teams across the organizations including Product Management, Architecture, Software Engineering, and Infrastructure.
- Mentor and support Engineering staff on continuous delivery best practices.
- Provide the first line of support to the Engineering Staff regarding CI/CD issues.
- Influence design decisions in SOA and micro-services based applications in a cloud environment.
- Experience with cloud services, Azure preferred.
- Experience as a DevOps or Software Engineer.
- Development experience using languages such as .Net C#, Angular and Node.js.
- Experience with debugging, reading code, and reviewing build logs.
- Experience with source code repository tools e.g., Git, GitHub.
- Experience with Docker, building Docker files and images, establishing Docker image repositories.
- Experience with Kubernetes and creating and managing a Kubernetes based infrastructure.
- The Salary range offered for this position varies from (USD) $2,500 - $4,000, depending on seniority and skillset.
- The type of contract is of Independent Contractor, through a payroll platform.
- The developer will work REMOTELY allocated at our client.
Here are the steps for this process:
Application review/approval > Screening interview with GoFasti's team > We build and send your profile to our client > Profile review/approval by client > Interview with the client > Hiring and onboarding.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided