Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for an AWS Cloud Platform Engineer who will support a variety of engagements across the company to architect and implement solutions and workloads on AWS. The candidate should be able to engineer, configure, and oversee next-generation hybrid multi-cloud environments with on-premise and cloud resources. The qualified applicant will have experience in Google Workspace Security environments with a deep knowledge of the Google Cloud environment. They should be able to use tools, programming languages, and APIs to automate cloud service provisioning and configuration, and guide teams through a critical approach to cloud system design and architecture with a focus on ensuring a high level of security for solutions. The candidate should have experience with cloud engineering and DevOps best practices, including Immutable Infrastructures, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and GitOps to establish a high level of automation for provisioning repeatable infrastructure and services.
- Engineering and operations of next-generation hybrid multi-cloud environment with on premise and cloud resources, Tier III platform support and change control process
- Using Scripting languages to create gluing code for cloud automations
- Establish, document, and follow security practices for applications running in the Cloud.
- Direct junior team members’ activities, evaluating risk and participating in code reviews while mentoring on both AWS Services and Security.
- Fine tune Security alerts and respond to Security incidents.
- 5+ years of relevant experience implementing and supporting AWS Cloud Operations.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with IT Operations Monitoring tools.
- 4+ years of experience with Google Cloud Security and implementing security controls and filters in Google Workspace.
- Hands-on experience working with Amazon tools such as Terraform, AWS EC2, Beanstalk, CloudFront, Route53, and Lambda.
- Deep knowledge of security controls, features, and operations for top Cloud providers with the focus on Amazon Web Services.
- Relevant experience to be able to build operational information protection control environments in AWS.
- Experience with centralizing, querying, and setting up alerts based off AWS CloudTrail, AWS Config, and VPC Flow Logs.
- Experience coding in one or more of the following languages: Python, TypeScript, Java, .NET, GO.
- Experience with AWS API Gateway, ECS Fargate, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Tanzu Application Services Platform (formerly Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Certifications (At least one of the following):
- AWS Security Specialty certified
- AWS Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer certification
- CRISC, CISA, CDPSE, CCSP, or related certifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- US Citizenship and an active Secret security clearance required
- Multiple AWS certifications
- Experience supporting DoD programs
- Experience with DoD FedRAMP authorized cloud platforms
- Experience supporting system accreditation using NIST Risk Management Framework
- Experience using DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) to harden and assess software products and services
- Experience with Kubernetes environments
- Experience designing/implementing CI/CD pipelines
This position is remote with expectation of 20% travel. Compensation is expected to be $120,000 - $150,000 commensurate on experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided