Connatix, the most advanced video platform for publishers, powers the video advertising businesses of the largest media companies in the world including CBS, Time Inc, and Tribune Media. We are headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago- USA, Tel Aviv- Israel, London - UK, and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
What you'll be doing?
As a Junior DevOps, you will be part of a DevOps team working together to bring technical excellence to our infrastructure as well as our internal workflows. The solutions that we are building are trying to cover a vast pool of use cases for our publishers, therefore scalability, performance, and flexibility are the main pillars in the development process.
- Work together with peer developers & QAs in order to create applications using the latest technologies
- Create CI/CD pipelines, cover deployments to AWS, work on the application containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Participate in the design and development of custom tooling to support high-traffic, high-availability services in a public cloud infrastructure
- Improve the reliability and efficiency of Connatix's core systems and infrastructure
- Design, develop and maintain system monitoring solutions that alert teams before end-users are impacted
- Work closely with other teams to understand complex product requirements and translate them into automated solutions
- You will be actively involved in research and innovation (try multiple methods/techniques in searching for a solution).
- University Graduates/ Master students, or Students in final years / Professional Reconversions that were involved in other previous IT workshops and certifications, interested in working in IT in a successful product company
- Previous experience in personal projects
- Experience with modern infrastructure-oriented tooling (Git, Terraform, Kubernetes, Containerization, Cloud, etc.) would be a plus
- Passion for technology and willingness to work in a product company, interested in developing their skills and learning
- Professional attitude, excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications and technical writing skills
- Great problem solving, critical thinking, and time management abilities
- Fluent in English
- To be open-minded and a team player
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize their work
- To have a proactive attitude and to deeply care about the quality of their work
We are a young, fun team, and we like to have responsible colleagues who are able to complete their tasks in a flexible way and work as they desire. We are looking for colleagues that will contribute to our great chemistry and make our team even stronger.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you are a team player who likes friendly, non-corporate environments and is looking to make a true impact, let's meet and talk about it.
Life is short. Work someplace great!
Connatix offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with a competitive salary. The challenges we solve are serious, but we’re not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of native video and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that’s already thinking about what interactive media is going to look like five years from now?
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided