Senior Director of DevOps
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-scaling health-tech company that has grown annual revenue by more than 850% since 2020?
At IntelyCare, purpose matters! Our AI technology empowers healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. Through our smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform, our pool of over 30,000 nursing professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
Some of our recent accolades include:
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2021 Comparably Best Companies for Career Growth
· 2021 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2021 Comparably Best Leadership Team
· 2020 Inc 5000
· 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Sound interesting? Read on…
The Director of DevOps is a senior-level leadership role responsible for overseeing thedevelopment and operation of software systems and infrastructure. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in DevOps practices, methodologies, and tools, and will be able to lead a team of engineers in the design, implementation, and maintenance of highly scalable and efficient systems.
What You’ll Do:
· Develop and implement DevOps strategies that align with the organization's overall goals and objectives, including disaster recovery (DR) planning.
· Lead a team of DevOps engineers in the design, development, and deployment of software systems and infrastructure, with a focus on AWS, incorporating DR strategies.
· Implement and manage continuous integration and delivery pipelines to ensure fast and efficient software delivery, utilizing AWS tools and services.
· Collaborate with development, operations, and security teams to ensure a smooth and secure release process, incorporating AWS security best practices.
· Collaborate with development teams to ensure developers are productive and utilize the environment to produce quality code.
· Monitor system performance and implement changes to improve reliability, scalability, and security on the AWS platform.
· Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations related to DevOps practices, and AWS.
· Stay current with the latest DevOps trends, tools, and technologies, and evaluate their potential impact on the organization, including AWS updates and features and DR advancements.
Who You Are:
· 10+ years of experience in DevOps or related field, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadershiprole.
· Extensive knowledge of DevOps methodologies, practices, and tools such as continuous integration and delivery, containerization, and infrastructure as code, with proficiency in AWS and DR.
· Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, including experience with DR planning and implementation.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
· AWS certification is a plus.
Some of Our Many Perks
· Monthly health and wellness stipend
· Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
· Complimentary beverages, snacks and lunches catered twice a week
· Summer Fridays
· Competitive PTO
· 12 paid company holidays
· Commuter benefits
· Benefits Hub discount platform
· Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires team members to 1) be fully vaccinated against COVID and test weekly if in the office or 2) test daily if in the office for those who are not vaccinated unless there is a qualified exemption.