CI&T is a digital specialist, partner in end-to-end digital transformation. As digital natives, we bring a 26-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 5.000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
Hello, this is Felipe from CI&T!
I'm a Talent Attracting Analyst looking for People located in Brazil to work as a Senior Devops Engineer with these skills:
- Experience with any Cloud Computing Platform (Preferably AWS or GCP);
- Experience with Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker);
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools (eg Jenkins);
- Experience with code versioning using Git;
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, Cloudwatch);
- Ability to set up, build, test and deploy pipelines using K8S on EKS, ideally Jenkins;
- Experience setting up SCA/SAST also as part of the pipeline;
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in any programming language for development/scripting;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Notions of Infrastructure as Code;
- Knowledge of AWS Cloudformation, IAM, EC2/VPC/ELB, AWS RDS;
- Knowledge in microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of Istio, Helm, or equivalent.
Workplace/Travel Opportunities: Currently able to work from home anywhere in Portugal, with occasional visits to our Lisbon office. Ocassional local and regional travel opportunities.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid vacation days
- Generous sick time
- 100% paid health & dental benefits starting day one
- Annual profit-sharing distribution
- Paid parental leave
- Dedicated career advisor
And so much more…
We are a multicultural and inclusive company focused on creating a better tomorrow.
We know that innovation and transformation only happen in diverse and safe work environments, where people from different backgrounds and experiences come together to share and create ideas. We are building teams that are increasingly diverse in terms of disabilities, age, gender identity and sexual orientation, ethnicity and race, religion, cultures and experiences. Therefore, our opportunities are for EVERYONE!
To promote inclusion, we believe it is important to break down physical and behavioral barriers. So, if you are a person with a disability, tell us from the beginning if you need any accessibility resource for the selection process.
So, are you up for the challenge?
Then, complete your application and good luck! =D