Location : Brussels
Working model : Near-site (hybrid)
- Develop a multi-source dataflow with XML’s and DB’s as distinct source (Orchestrated with Airflow)
- The flow will consist of loading XMLs with deep hierarchy and large volume.
- Then enrich it with Data from several DB’s and compute significant Flags (some simple and other complex which will use large computer resource
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of required technologies listed below to be able to start development quickly.
- You are a senior Databricks developer with a strong focus on Azure cloud technology.
- You are a “Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate”; valid certificate must be added to your cv.
- Experience with datawarehousing, lakehouses. Knowledge of deltalake is a plus.
- Experience using different data technologies in an Azure cloud environment like Synapse, Azure SQL MI, databricks and azure devops.
Strong technical skills in the following domains:
- Databricks: data engineering, performance tuning, delta lake
- Languages: Python (in combination with spark)
- Azure SQL: SQL MI, Azure SQL, Synapse
- Azure Devops
- Apache airflow: data pipelines
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process :
- A copy of your university degree(s)
- A copy of your criminal record
- Security Clearance Procedure
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided