Are you excited about building Enterprise Cloud environments using the latest Azure and Power Apps technology? Are you a hands-on solutions Architect or just think like one with Azure Cloud expertise? Do you work within a Cloud-first development environment? If so then you might be Fivesky’s next Senior Azure Engineer - Power Platform.
Who you are:
- A Migration, Deployment and Integration expert with Azure and Power Platform (Power App, Automate, AI Builder and Power BI).
- Have integrated data with PowerBI.
- Have utilized integration services Service Bus and Logic Apps.
- Knowledgeable in Terraform and PowerShell for automating infrastructure tasks.
- A User of GitHub.
- An architectural-minded engineer when it comes to Azure design.
- Able to work autonomously and figure things out and communicate your findings.
- Knowledge of how to create technical architectural documentation.
- You have some knowledge of network asset management.
What you will do:
- Be part of a team that is building a global Microsoft Application platform that consists of Azure, Power Platform, D365 and O365.
- Responsible for automating, creating and managing environments or containers housing applications.
- Configuring environments, for example, turning on encryption or restricting communication types using IAM and PIM, Active Directory and Network Security.
- Automate, create and apply settings, establishing monitoring and alerting tooling around these settings.
- Work with Power Platform and Managed Solutions in Power Platform and perform API Management.
- Create connectors that allow the underlying services to talk to the Power Platform components (Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Power Apps, and Azure Logic Apps).
- Restrict access, and apply security like DLP.
- Use PowerShell or Terraform to create automation.
- Integrate automation workflows into CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribute to major Azure infrastructure (PaaS) and Power Platform framework design decisions and security like Azure Key Vault.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Financial industry experience.
- C# programming skills.
- Dynamics 365 (D365) cloud-only expertise.
- Application development skills.
- Network Access Management.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Bengaluru, India. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided