We're looking for a DevSecOps (Mid-level) Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team. We're searching for mid-level engineers with a focus on DevSecOps who take a thoughtful approach to their work, striking a balance between code and architectural quality, flexibility, and time-to-market. We're excited about meeting candidates from all backgrounds who are passionate about our mission to make mental healthcare accessible and available to every college student in the U.S.
About the Role
The Mid Engineer will:
- Report to an engineering leader.
- Collaborate closely on a tight-knit team.
- Participate in twice weekly releases, code reviews, testing, and end-of-sprint reflections.
- Play a supporting role in developing the team’s culture and practices.
- Receive mentorship & coaching from Sr. Engineers while mentoring junior engineers and helping to build engineering team culture.
- 2+ years of development experience, preferably at a startup
- Experience developing Node.js, SQL, and Typescript.
- Experience with automation and continuous delivery tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or GitLab.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of security principles and how to apply them in a DevOps environment.
And the following would be nice...
- Experience developing for React Native
- Experience working with GraphQL
- A love of learning and opinions about your technologies of choice
- An openness to experimentation
Mantra Health is a digital mental health clinic on a mission to improve young peoples' mental healthcare access through clinical services, software, and design. Since our founding in 2018, we've built a comprehensive treatment service for young adults with various mental health conditions. We've raised over $27 million to work with students at universities and colleges across the country such as MIT, Cornell, and the University of Minnesota. Our students see clinically significant differences in their mental health during treatment with us. We're particularly proud that nearly two-thirds of students with access to Mantra report that Mantra's program helped them stay in school.
At Mantra, our distributed team is our secret sauce that allows us to support our mission everyday. We're collaborative, empathetic, and curious. We take time to celebrate our wins and learn from our mistakes. Each full-time employee at Mantra enjoys:
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage for employees, spouses, and dependents
- Flexible work location (work from the Bahamas for a few weeks? Cool by us)
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter card, if you commute
- Access to One Medical
The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $140,000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided