Overview of 66degrees
66degrees is a leading Google Cloud Partner. We believe that engineering takes heart. Focusing exclusively on Google Cloud, we help our clients achieve the most innovative and disruptive transformations in their industries.
66degrees is dedicated to providing our employees with a challenging and exciting work environment without forgetting to have some fun along the way. Let's get you here.
Overview of Role
The primary focus of a Google Cloud Ecosystem Manager is to drive sales, go-to-market strategy, and business development activities resulting in the increased pipeline and competitive intelligence sourced through the Google Ecosystem Channel. As a Google Cloud Ecosystem Manager, you will be the primary point of contact in the West Region, working directly with Google’s Partner and ISV organizations by partnering with their various leaders. Google Cloud Ecosystem Managers are responsible for achieving regional growth targets by focusing on partner-sourced, net new accounts to drive 66degrees solutions to those clients.
Google Cloud Ecosystem Managers are part of the broader Sales & Marketing team and report to the Director of Google Cloud Ecosystem and Customer Acquisition. They interact with Partner Sales Leaders, Alliance Leaders, Practice Leaders, and Account Leaders. With an entrepreneurial mindset, they drive new business opportunities, nurture relationships within the Google Cloud Ecosystem, and develop go-to-market programs to grow our Google Cloud business.
Build the future with us on Google Cloud!
- Build trusted relationships within Google Cloud.
- Increase brand awareness with Google Cloud through networking, go-to-market activities, and partner events.
- Help lead preparations for sales meetings and account planning sessions between Google Cloud, ISVs, and Our Teams, effectively bringing multiple parties together.
- Become a Google Cloud partner resources and programs expert to pursue and win opportunities. (i.e., partner funding programs and solution-specific GTM).
- Relationship development and management within the West Region as the peer to Google rPDMs and ISV Alliance Leaders.
- Build and manage relationships with existing and new Googlers, develop close relationships with our sales team, and offer strategic advice, thought leadership, and day-to-day management to grow the business.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across our AE teams, CE teams, practice teams, ISV counterparts, and Google counterparts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates Partner and 66degrees needs on an ongoing basis and works to manage any channel conflict that may arise.
- Proven track record of navigating large, complex partners and building relationships internally and externally.
- Google Cloud experience is a plus.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience advising, presenting to, and persuading senior corporate personnel
- Willingness to travel.
66degrees is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided