Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
YOUR CAPCO DAY
- Plan the project from its design to its Go-Live, through implementation and testing /pilot phase
- Monitor on a day-to-day basis the progress of the different teams, especially the IT ones
- Track budget consumption, its allocations and forecast
- Facilitate communication and coordination between all the different IT teams, as well as the business counterparts
- Provide visibility on the project progress to senior stakeholders
- Be reactive and support the teams when an issue arise in order to fix / mitigate it quickly
- Agile/Scrum experience is highly valued
- Knowledge of the different IT department in a private bank, their role and responsibilities
- Experience with Microsoft team implementation in the banking sector
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder Management experience and skills - able to converse with all levels of stakeholders to understand and extract the required business requirements
- Project lifecycle implementation experience including familiarity of agile and Cloud projects
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is always a plus and French is highly recommended if you want to apply for your Geneva Office) coupled with presentation skills.
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including up to 30 vacation days, 40 hours workweek & flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided