We are an insurance company built by cybersecurity experts, leveraging our technology and security expertise to better understand digital risks and, thus, build better insurance products and services. We help clients by providing insurance products, guidance on their security issues, and active risk management. Like software, digital risk is eating the world and we aim to empower businesses to thrive in this ever-changing landscape. At-Bay has raised nearly $300MM in funding from Icon Ventures, LightSpeed Venture Partners, Qumra Capital, M-12 (Microsoft), Acrew Capital, Khosla Ventures, Shlomo Kramer and MunichRe. We are distributed globally with hubs in San Francisco, New York City, Atlanta, and Tel Aviv. We have aggressive plans to scale our business and believe the best way to make that happen is to immediately invest in further developing our teams.
- Planning and execution of complex, diverse software delivery systems
- Work closely with the Data Team and build their infrastructure as a code
- Responsibility for building the CI/CD processes for Data Lakes, pipelines, ETL's etc.
- Take important part in the design & the architecture new workloads and components
- Research and integrate new technologies into our stack
- Automate everything. From enormous continuous integration, deployment and delivery pipelines, to small but life changing utilities.
- 2-4 years of experience as a DevOps Eng.
- Experience writing code with Python- a must
- Experience with Amazon Web Services - a must
- Experience working with Serverless and data components (Glue, sagemaker, EMR, Lamda's etc...)
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies, using relevant tools (Jenkins, Git, Kubernetes, etc.) - must
- Experience working with live production systems and have influence role on his current product
- Infrastructure as a code (IaaC), preferably Terraform - must
- Independent, autodidact, excellent problem solver and passionate to learn new stuff
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
What you'll get
- A competitive salary, and equity in a super fast growing company, taking over commercial insurance
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Tel Aviv, near the train station and main bus stops
- Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with
- You will never lack a challenge, we are a unique blend of a fast growing tech startup, an international firm, and an insurance company
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided