Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Optus, Medibank, Harvey Norman and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly- there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
- 3+ years of experience in coding and scripting in latest programming languages (Python, Bash etc.)
- Experience of modern secure software development practices & mentoring teams to improve their practices.
- ADVANCE knowledge of the General DevOps Landscape
- Knowledge of secure coding. (DevSecOps)
- Building CI/CD pipeline automation, tooling (GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Ansible and Bamboo) and Compliance as code. Experience with Azure DevOps will also be a plus.
- Advanced hands-on experience In building Solutions In AWS and Azure
- Mandatory hands-on experience with Azure and AWS cloud platforms using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience supporting server running both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- General Cloud Networking experience and setup of Security Principles and Technology
- Exposure to Splunk as a SIEM Product will be beneficial.
- Experience in presenting technical details to stakeholders with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify what can and can’t be automated.
- Should be able to prioritise and manage multiple assignments.
- Good working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder engagement skills to hit the ground running and adapt a proactive approach to solutions.
- Resilience and versatility in dealing with varying levels of organisational maturity.
- Track record and ability in delivering quality outcomes.
- Solid judgment, reasoning, and decision-making abilities.
- Team building, Teamwork, Collaboration & Communication.
- Solid understanding of problem, change and incident management principles.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle
- Understanding of key IT security concepts.
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships!
- Bi-Monthly activity budgets for every team!
- Flexible working times to fit around your life (early start = early finish) when required!
- Unlimited puppy cuddles from our office dog, A.K.A "Chief Of Pats", Missy!
- A focus on employee wellbeing - Social activities, End of day "switch off" for work life balance, and access to the Appscore Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and wellbeing discounts!
- Optional flu shots, paid for by us!
- Direct and transparent access to our Managing Director and Leadership team. No hierarchical red tape here!
- Wednesday cheese platters!
- Individual Learning & Development budget for upskilling and keeping up with Industry trends!
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses!
- Regular back to base days for all our offsite and remote team members
Appscore has a hybrid working environment. We are flexible with working from home/our office. We have regular team lunches, puppy cuddles from our office dog Missy, table tennis and an office bar available to all staff.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided