Tencent is a world-leading internet and technology company that develops innovative products and services to improve the quality of life of people around the world. Founded in 1998 with its headquarters in Shenzhen China, our guiding principle is to use technology for good.
Cloud & Smart Industries Group (CSIG) is responsible for promoting the company's cloud and industry Internet strategy. CSIG explores the interactions between users and industries to create innovative solutions for smart industries via technological advancements such as cloud, AI, and network security. While driving the digitalization of retail, medical, education, transportation and other industries, CSIG helps companies serve users in smarter ways, building a new ecosystem of intelligent industries that connect users and businesses.
- Conduct market research and customer insights in targeted industries
- Explore and reach out new customers through different channels
- Gather customer IT system and cloud usage information, assist sales team to explore opportunities.
- Maintain and manage customer database and sales pipeline
- Plan, align and work with Marketing team to support any outbound campaign
- Craft sales pitches and assist sales team in qualifying prospects through good understanding of Tencent Cloud products and solutions
- Undergraduate or graduate students
- Business-level fluency in Japanese and Chinese languages is required for internal and external cross-border liaison
- Bright and adaptable; passionate and entrepreneurial
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided