The candidate will have to provide thought leadership in DevOps culture, principles & practical applications, but also to help the external clients worldwide for the rollout in production. We’re looking at candidates that have the capability to drive technical discussions, close complex technical topics and be able to engage and deliver the work in an Agile practice. The individual should have a holistic awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and love to experiment to solve business problems.
- Be able to manage requirements and work activities with API Lead
- Implement the migration from Openshift to Azure AKS
- Maintain all the continuous integration for the project
- Support the rollout in production
- Support the Development team with the devops activities
Skills / Experience / Qualification
Types of experience & skills that we are looking for:
- Experience: 5+ Years of experience in DevOps.
- Language: Preferably Thai candidates but can consider Thai or English
- Banking domain experience is mandatory
Must Have Skills
- AWS: 3+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) Groovy, & Jenkins, to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Java, Python) and automation skills. ·
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration. ·
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios). ·
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):
- Containerisation knowledge. Basic working experience in Docker , Kubernates, OO Programming Skills: Strong OO Programming skills (Java, Java Script). DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as SVN.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided