Gorilla Logic provides nearshore Agile teams to Fortune 500 and SMB companies, bringing unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile, and enterprise applications. Our highly collaborative Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives. With offices in the United States, Costa Rica, Colombia and Mexico, Gorilla Logic helps clients gain competitive advantages to achieve results faster.
Senior GCP Developer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Senior GCP Developer with exceptional GCP development skills along with some Data engineering experience to work as a member of an Agile team responsible for building and maintaining our client’s web and mobile applications. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm, and determination.
● Design and Develop services to track cloud cost and recommend savings
● Provide architectural leadership to the team and our client
● Work with an agile team to build, maintain and optimize our client’s applications
● Mentor fellow developers
● Work with DevOps and QA to build a quality focused CI/CD pipeline
● Proficient English and communications skills required
● Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
● 4+ years of Professional development experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases with at least couple of years in BigQuery
● 4+ years of Cloud Development experience with at least 1+ years of experience developing in Google Cloud Platform
● 3+ years of backend development experience with Python
● Experience in Data Design, building Data Lakes etc.,
● Understanding of data ingestion pipelines and data lineage tracking using GCP products such as Big Query, Dataflow, Cloud Data Fusion, Data prep. Etc
● Design and Develop data ingestion pipelines.
● Ability to integrate rest API, create pipelines.
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores.
● 1+ years of experience with Apache Airflow, Astronomer, Composer, Looker
● Background developing applications to monitor and track cloud service cost
● Familiarity with modern architectural modalities such as microservices, serverless, JAMstack, event-based, pub/sub, and data streaming
● Containerized apps experience with Cloud Run
● Experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries
● Familiarity with Google Looker and Looker Studio
● Demonstrated experience with bringing multiple products to market
● Google Cloud Platform Certification is preferable
● AI / ML experience is preferable