About the position
Flashbots is looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to ensure Flashbots infrastructure is scalable, secure, and reliable. As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer, you will support deployment and troubleshooting during critical ecosystem events, as we open-sourcing our software, or release critical products like Suave. You will also be responsible for maintaining and improving our infrastructure systems and CI/CD processes, as well as managing task prioritization and execution.
- You’ll work with development teams in monitoring, extending, and hardening production/development infrastructure with scalability in mind.
- Maintain and improve infrastructure systems and CI/CD processes
- Support Flashbots data initiatives like Mev-Explore
- Monitor and analyze system performance and implement improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery
- 6+ years of experience as a problem solver within DevOps/SRE environments
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Strong understanding of security principles and best practices
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI, or CircleCI
- Familiarity with Git and Git-based workflows
- Ability to work in a fast-paced remote environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
NOTE: Due to working with confidential data, you may be subject to trading restriction policies.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided