This is a very exciting time for Snyk, as more organizations move to the cloud and rethink how to build applications in cloud-native environments. We’re expanding Snyk’s Developer Security Platform - used by millions of developers and security personnel today for application security - to include cloud security, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive the direction of Snyk Cloud and to execute on our strategy.
In this role, you’ll engage with customers, partners, and the cloud security ecosystem and help define the roadmap, and drive execution on key initiatives with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and go-to-market teammates. You’ll be part of a startup-within-a-startup as we scale Snyk Cloud, with the support of Snyk’s broader R&D and GTM teams. This work will be highly visible and connect you to key Snyk product initiatives. Top candidates will bring past experience launching and growing product and business outcomes with analytical skills, lightweight process, and innovation. We’ll rely on you to improve the lives of both our customers and your colleagues.
Snyk has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for curious, creative people that are ridiculously easy to work with. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, and hardworking. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please say hello!
This is a remote position for an individual located in the Eastern and Atlantic time zones of Canada and the US, Israel, or Romania.
You’ll spend your time:
- Crafting and communicating our product strategy and roadmap for Snyk Cloud, particularly for the areas that you own
- Researching market trends and assessing market opportunities in cloud security, in collaboration with others at Snyk in product marketing and the CTO office
- Conducting ongoing customer and prospect conversations to acquire a deep understand of their needs and pain points
- Driving execution on our roadmap in one or more areas, including defining feature requirements, and leading engineering, marketing and others towards successful end to end delivery and launch of capabilities
- Working alongside engineering teammates to make business decisions on prioritization
- Collaborating with product marketing on messaging and positioning
You should apply if you
- Are energized by working in a dynamic, fast paced environment - you’ll be a product leader for Snyk’s newest product!
- Communicate proactively and clearly, and enjoy working in and leading highly cross-functional, distributed product teams
- Have proven experience driving product success in B2B SaaS for technical end users
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytics skills
- Are familiar with agile software development practices, have a technical background or have worked closely with developers before
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to be successful
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and customers and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
We’d especially love to hear from you if you
- Have domain expertise in public cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) container orchestration (Kubernetes), or cloud security
- Have experience at B2B software startup, or launching and scaling a new product within a larger organization
- Have familiarity engaging with platform/infrastructure developers and cloud security engineers
- Have prior experience working with cross-functional teams that are geographically distributed
Please apply below! We care deeply about the inclusive environment we’ve created and we highly value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided