Are you obsessed with combatting security threats? Are you able to analyze, document, and lead alternative security solutions? Can you challenge, prototype and present your findings to Stakeholders? If you have answered yes, then you might be a perfect fit for Fivesky’s Cloud Security Operations Specialist.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of application, data or infrastructure within Azure.
- A background in DevOps.
- Coordinator of global teams for Cloud Security.
- Bringing working knowledge of Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Experienced with cloud vulnerability management and integrating vulnerability management tools into CI/CD pipelines.
- Well-versed in Python coding.
- Can speak to developers and poke holes in their rationale for their designs, and develop frameworks and push automation.
What you’ve done:
- Collaborated with other teams involved in architecture design.
- Identified potential risks of projects, documented and addressed those risks and worked with other teams to resolve the issue.
What you will do:
- Be hands-on with application, technology risk management, or infrastructure security assignments.
- Monitor and address public cloud security vulnerabilities.
- Consult with global teams (Engineering/Development) advising on cloud security requirements and document the implementation.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members while also possessing an independent, creative approach to problem solving.
It would be awesome if you had experience with:
- Service Control Policies knowledge
- PowerShell/Shell scripting
- CCSIP certification
- AWS, GCP, or Prisma
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal, QC. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided