BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Senior Director/VP of Cloud Business Operations is a highly analytical, process-driven leader responsible for managing the technology transition of our customer base to SaaS. This is an execution-focused position that will partner with senior Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Operations functions to develop and execute go-to-market strategies to maximize customer value while balancing business capacity and financial objectives. We are looking for a dynamic leader with experience leading complex customer-facing initiatives. Extensive experience with Salesforce.com, enterprise-level customer success, and/or commercial negotiations is critical. Deep understanding of high-growth software company business and system operations is also required. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in leading operations functions through a perpetual to SaaS model transition. This is a high-visibility position reporting to the CTO .
- Design, implement, and drive the end-to-end customer-facing SaaS technology shift across the portfolio globally
- Own the process design and cross-functional execution of customer upgrade and migration strategies across sunset products and services as well as proactive on-prem to cloud initiatives
- Responsible for and held accountable to specific customer conversion and upgrade targets including ARR, ACV conversion uplift and volume completion metrics
- Implement SaaS operations KPI best practices across the customer engagement lifecycle
- Collaborate with sales, legal, finance, and product management to facilitate, structure and negotiate complex deals as required
- Lead efforts to evolve commercial policies to align with GTM strategy and current levels of operational SaaS maturity
- Work closely with pricing, product management, and sales leadership to evolve pricing, packaging, and promotion strategies to maximize customer value
- Foster a customer-focused, execution-driven mindset up, down, and across teams
- Creative and customer-focused mindset with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity & willingness to take ownership of deliverables
- Enjoy orchestrating people and managing complicated cross-functional challenges
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Software, SaaS, Cloud products/services within B2B space
- Proven experience in leading operating teams through business transformations, strategic pivots, and/or product modernization phases
- Data driven with proven success leveraging market, customer, and product data to inform and shape commercial strategies
- Private equity and/or board reporting experience
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided