What You'll Do
- Hands-on cloud infrastructure management, compute, storage and network infrastructure
- Container administration and development utilising Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, or similar
- Infrastructure automation through Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Packer or similar
- Knowledge of cloud compute technologies, network monitoring
- Experience with Cloud Orchestration frameworks, development and SRE support of these systems
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines including VCS (git, svn, etc), Gitlab Runners, Jenkins
- Manage & Build the cloud infrastructure with a team of 3 - 4 resources.
- Manage application release management, Infrastructure provisioning and deployment.
- Hands-on experience in managing round the clock cloud operations.
- Implement operational tools like deployment, provisioning, monitoring, performance measurement tools etc.
- Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure.
- An understanding of cloud solution approaches from a technical (infrastructure), service management, financial and sourcing perspective.
- Define and lead next generation high availability data center architectures, operational tools, automation, infrastructure provisioning and round the clock operations.
- Cloud environment administration (Amazon Web Services AWS Preferred) and in hosted datacenter collocations, responsible for the customer facing production environment monitoring, performance, release/deployment, security, reliability, availability, capacity, latency, and other non-functional concerns.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided