Simple Technology Solutions is looking for a Cloud Technical Lead to add to our team.
Quick Position Overview:
- US Citizenship is required
- A bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years' position related experience is required
In this role, we are looking for a Cloud Technical Lead to lead all phases of development, design, modernization, and migration in support of a government multi-cloud environment with 30+ customer tenants and growing. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
The Cloud Technical Lead at STS will:
- Application of activity and data modeling, transaction/workflow analysis, internal control and risk analysis
- Utilize modern business methods and performance measurement techniques
- Provide technical direction to personnel performing systems analysis and system/ subsystem development tasks
- Coordinate and perform logical and physical systems design
- Review and prepare system documents and specifications
- Prepare reports, studies, and documentation, deliver presentations, and participate in meetings
- Be prepared to provide sound advice as to prioritizing projects or tasks and when to delay
- Change and Configuration Management best practices
- Enforce quality standards for engineered solutions and promote continuous improvement
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- 5 years' position related experience
- Experience leading and collaborating with technical teams of diverse IT related skill sets
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of AWS cloud and deploying in Government environments
- Exemplary communication, analytical skills, and technical knowledge across the client environment
- Ability to produce concise and clear technical documentation.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Certifications in specialty domains such as Advanced Networking or Security
- Other Certifications such as Red Hat Ansible
Wondering if you may qualify for a Government Security Clearance? Click HERE to find 5 questions you should ask yourself before applying for a job requiring a clearance!
Simple Technology Solutions pays an annual $5,000 HUBZone bonus to team members that live in a qualified HUBZone and provide the required supporting HUBZone documentation. To see if you could qualify for an annual HUBZone bonus, check out the HUBZone map HERE.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided