We are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to accelerate building and scaling our innovative systems that support our growing identity platform. In this role, you will build next generation tooling involving cutting-edge technologies and entirely cloud-native solutions. The ideal candidate for this role approaches the job with systems engineering discipline, obtains and analyzes data to identify trouble spots and optimization opportunities, and applies software development practices to improve the reliability of CLEAR’s platform and services. To succeed in this role you need to be passionate about making constant incremental improvements to systems, laser focused on availability and performance, and driven to automate all the things.
What You Will Do:
- Build and implement automated workflows to enable engineers to self-service their infrastructure and deployment needs
- Build next-generation tooling involving cutting-edge technologies and entirely cloud-native solutions
- Incorporate performance monitoring and tooling into deployment and workflow automation
- Partner with the Infrastructure team to deploy seamless infrastructure as code solutions
- Upgrade existing technology patterns to provide feature parity with legacy systems and work with internal teams to upskill them on new features and capabilities designed by the Build Integration and Tooling team
- Work with our engineers to improve build/pipeline reliability and efficiency
- Work on improving our existing monitoring and alerting for production systems
Who You Are:
- Passionate about privacy identity management and security
- 3+ years of experience in creating, maintaining, and iterating on CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Github Actions, Jenkins, or others
- Strong knowledge of container technology and orchestration such as Kubernetes, Docker, or others
- Experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform, Ansible, or others
- Capable of advanced scripting in Bash and Python as well as other languages you want to bring to the table and upskill the team on
- Excellent at documenting and summarizing for new features for additions in release cycle documentation
- Strong knowledge of AWS products, especially AWS containerization, security, and network functionality
- Strong knowledge of container technology and orchestration
- Strong understanding of Cloud Native design principles (CNF familiarity preferred)
- Desire to continuously improve systems and environments
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided