We’re looking for an AWS co-sell specialist to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the AWS Global Alliance Manager and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on how we can build scalable routes to market through AWS to reach customers and solve their cloud security challenges. You will help us design, build, and implement a successful co-sell strategy which would include enablement and scalable programs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify strategic partners within AWS and work closely with the Wiz sales team to focus on growing our business opportunities within AWS. Increase in the number of partner-originated opportunities.
- Identify top pipeline and ideal customer profile prospects and map to AWS sales
- Present to AWS-only audiences our “better together” story (lead gen), on team calls and account based co-sell opportunities,
- Lunch and learn presence at AWS offices across targeted geo
- Identify, create and distribute win-stories and use cases
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Process Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You know your SFDC accounts. You know ACE & APN
- A Matchmaker. You know how to find the right partner for the right opportunity.
- A Team Player. Selling is a team sport and the field is our customer. You were your previous Field teams "go to" partner person.
- You earn trust, you build trust, maintain trust.
- Like to travel, 40% (domestic)
- Experience in building relationships and scaling them.
- SaaS Channel Experience.
- Consistently hit your target year after year.
- Cloud Service Provider Marketplace experience.
- Security/Cloud-Security Domain expertise.
- Cloud Domain expertise.
- Start-up experience.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Have worked with WorkSpan
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided