DevOps QA Engineers
Delivery Mode : Remote - Occassional travel (max 2 days/month)
From a DevSecOps QA Engineer we expect
- Proven all round Azure DevOps experience with infrastructure as code to deliver quality services
- provide Quality Assurance of all the code developed by Dev teams and testing before release
- create and implement actions, processes and controls to provide cloud platform reliability and make sure it is implemented as foundation
- be responsible for workload reliability while optimising the cloud consumption and taking actions to reduce cost.
- To take responsibility for the planning and carrying out of specifically defined projects relating to quality management and/or quality assurance, in order to contribute to optimising the quality within the program.
- You ensure quality management of the network management and infrastructure projects and report on the project's quality status during its lifecycle.
- You identify and analyse needs regarding quality and initiate and execute improvement projects to ensure that the quality standards are efficiently and effectively achieved or improved.
- You determine quality standards, methods and procedures and you ensure that current quality systems are further optimized and meet requirements that are continuously becoming stricter.
- You perform complex technical quality controls on processes and regularly produce reports of the results of those controls to ensure that the quality can be guaranteed is key.
- You’ll collaborate with various stakeholders: working closely together with the development team, but also with enterprise architects, product management and engagement manager to make sure the platform meets all quality standards.
- Participate in test-driven Agile product development teams, meaning you’ll participate in daily Scrums, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Designing and implementing new capabilities of operating platform based on Kubernetes/Azure technologies
- Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of on-premises and new cloud applications and systems.
- Experience in implementing and supporting platforms with Azure
- Experience of the full life cycle of a cloud-based platform and applications from designing, through deployment to supporting and patching
- Experience of version control systems as well as building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, eg Azure DevOps, GitLab Or Jenkins
- Experience of managing automation technologies
- Experience of configuration management tools such as Ansible and Terraform
Must have skills (Demonstrable experience required)
All applicants shall have the following skills & competences:
- You are an experienced QA with at least 3 years of experience, within a highly regulated environment.
- Nice to haves: knowledge of statistics & measurements and mission critical systems or safety regulations
- Good development skills with ability to understand and fix code
- Azure DevOps and Networking knowledge
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in Monitoring, logging and alerting tools in Azure
- Implementing automated deployments via YAML in Azure DevOps pipelines
- Containers and container orchestration knowledge (Kubernetes)
- Experience in Scripting (ex. PowerShell, bash)
- Infrastructure as a code knowledge (Terraform, ARM Templates, Bicep)
- Experience in operational processes (Disaster recovery, Deployments, Rollbacks)
- Keen to learn new technologies is a key mindset to be part of this multidisciplinary team.
- RedHat v8 and Overall Good Linux Skills (certified as a PLUS)
- Process modelling, Technical writing, Process management & improvement, IT Lifecycle Management, Quality Control, Process evaluations & Audits, information technology and software development methods
- Broad knowledge of ISO-9001Quality system and experienced in guiding & preparing audits.
- AZ 400 - Designing and Implementing Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-700 - Azure Network Engineer Associate
- AZ-104 - Azure Administrator Associate
- AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- RedHat Certified System Administrator
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process :
- A copy of your university degree(s)
- A copy of your criminal record
- Security Clearance Procedure
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided