At DoiT International, we believe the cloud transforms the way we build technology, and we are on a mission to help companies, big or small, go through this transformation.
We are a team of cloud professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience through blogging, training, public speaking, and contributing to open-source.
We work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what the cloud has to offer.
We are looking for people to join us on our mission and share the honor and delight of being able to help companies to realize their ideas into successful products.
Target Location: Remote in UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, Israel. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
As a Cloud Data Architect - Looker Specialist, you will guide customers on how to process, analyze and explore/visualize data using Looker. You will work with customers to design highly-tuned dashboards using LookML and troubleshoot potential platform issues.
As a member of our Cloud Engineering team, you will be working with our most strategic GCP and AWS customers. Together, you will support customer implementation of cloud products through: architecture guidance, best practices implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring and much more.
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, problem-solving and openness is key to its success. Our organization brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We encourage them to collaborate, think big and take risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on meaningful projects, while we also strive to create an environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn and grow.
Want to join us?
From experience, the ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Looker
- Is effective reading and writing LookML to model complex yet user-friendly Explores
- Can create various types of visualizations and share them as Looks or dashboards
- Has comprehensive understanding of Looker's various access control and permission management features
- Has experience in architecting Looker embedding through SSO login and user attributes
- Can debug Looker instance performance issues effectively and can redesign content and models to fix issues
- Enjoys explaining and training the many ways of the Lookers to customers and colleagues
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Passion for technology, a quick learner who keeps up to date with industry trends
- Experience in building design and architecture of large scale systems in a cloud environment (AWS/GCP)
- Ability to identify and analyze problems concerning the business use case while being customer facing. Experience in consultancy/advisory /support background is a major advantage
Sounds like you?
Here’s a little more info about us and our culture...
DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner, and an Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. We help our customers tackle complex problems of scale, using our industry-leading expertise, machine learning, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our core values guide us in creating a diverse team, a welcoming and supportive working environment, and a stellar employee experience with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development. Challenging work, continuous learning, opportunities for promotion as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication, transparency, and trust help us to attract and retain some of the best talents in the industry and we would love for you to join us on our mission.
We put our team first and provide great benefits & perks such as:
- Up to 100% paid health insurance
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Genuine unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible working hours and a focus on maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- We encourage you to spend 30% of your work time learning new skills and working on your professional development
Want to learn more?
- Check out our live stats page to learn more about the technologies we use to support our customers
- Dig into some real-world examples of the types of issues we solve and learn more about open-source tools we have developed along the way
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided