How you will help
HealthVerity is looking for a visionary Software Architect hands-on experience in rapidly scaling startup environments, who can solution on their feet in real-time. You will be designing and leading the creation of complex software solutions spanning multiple product areas within HealthVerity, collaborating closely with the Solutions and Product teams to craft novel architectures and working with multiple engineering teams to bring those designs to life. Product and Sales teams will rely on you to make high level assessments of the feasibility and effort of new customer requests. This role is for you if you have a proven ability to navigate gray areas and forge solutions to highly complex challenges with minimal direction.
What you will do
• Work with Solutions and Product teams to design new offerings composed of multiple products that will be presented to potential customers
• Lead development of projects across multiple engineering teams, ensuring components built by different teams align to your overall architecture
• Assess feasibility, describe implementation options, and provide high level effort estimates for creating solutions to customer challenges
• Brainstorm with engineers and tech leads on the best solutions for new products and enhancements
• Mentor software engineers and data engineers
• 8+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of experience with AWS
• Experience designing complex solutions and workflows from zero
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working across multiple teams
• Effectively operate within a rapidly growing organization
• Startup experience, including working closely with founders or a founding team
• Experience with large scale data processing
• Familiarity with technical requirements of standards such as FISMA, FedRAMP, HITRUST, SOC 2, etc.
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $145,000 - 190,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
All HealthVerity team members must be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an exemption based on religious or medical reasons. Determinations for exemptions are evaluated on an individualized basis and are role-dependent.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote