- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- 3-5+ years of experience in planning, designing, developing, architecting, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and AWS architecture best practices
- Hands-on experience in different domains, like database architecture, business intelligence, and machine learning
- Substantial knowledge in Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve issues in distributed systems
What you’ll be working on
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Migrate their infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one
- Set up a monitoring stack
- Define service capacity planning strategies
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
- Design & architect cloud solutions and Enterprise cloud migration (AWS)
- Perform large scale Disaster Recovery solutions and landingzone implementations on AWS
- Produce scaled Infrastructure Automation using Terraform
- Work with PaaS services, IoT Edge, Platform security
- Device Communication knowledge with exposure to different protocols like MQTT, AMQP, GIT and Ansible / Jenkins
Our client knows the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — they’d love to hear from you.
About Our Client
They are building a company that reflects the world in which they want to live. One where they can enjoy the convenience of biometrics without compromising their privacy or personal freedom. To make this a reality, their technology allows businesses of all kinds to adopt biometric authentication quickly and easily. With their client, people are clocking into work, paying for a coffee, and unlocking doors with a wave of their hand. Their team is remote first, by design. Their talented employees work from all over the world because they want to reflect the people who use it: global citizens who bring their diverse perspectives to solve unique problems.
They are at an exciting juncture and looking for new voices and ideas to continue building their vision for the company. They believe that the things that make them unique are their greatest strengths. They have an inclusive, global, remote-first workplace that comprises people from all different lifestyles, backgrounds, abilities, and nationalities.
Please note: Our client is undergoing SOC2 compliance and performs background checks, and provides security training to team members.