We need an English-fluent Cloud System Engineer, based in Latin America, available to work remotely.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, who embraces changes while maintaining strong attention to detail. An interested and proactive person, who's constantly learning and improving their skills.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Determine user requirements and design specifications for cloud-based architecture (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and conducting the deployment of new hosting environments and associated resources.
- Evaluate service offerings from providers and make recommendations to customer regarding integration of these technologies into existing networks and environments.
- Gather and report utilization and performance metrics pertaining to the deployed infrastructure of production system.
- Assist with both strategic cloud initiatives as well as immediate operational activities.
- Engages in solution planning and creation to ensure applicable cloud resources are most effectively applied.
- Identify where processes can be optimized through automation.
- Ensures that the cloud capability is leveraged to its fullest extent and available to the maximum user base.
- Rapidly execute tasks and frequently iterate to ensure maximum user input and feedback.
- Collaborate with the development teams to integrate new capabilities that are aligned with the overall program strategy.
- 3+ years of Cloud experience.
- Exp with Networking, compute, and storage technologies.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience with the planning, configuration, optimization, and deployment of Microsoft Azure solutions (VMs, AD, Automation, Monitor, Backup/recovery etc.).
- Experience in systems engineering, designing platforms to support developers.
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud Security.
- Experience with automation to Infrastructure.
- Experience with the Cloud, Windows/SQL Server, Application Support, PowerShell scripting, and virtualization.
- Ability to manage Azure subscriptions and resources, implement and manage storage, deploy and manage virtual machines, configure and manage virtual networks, and manage identities.
- Experience implementing secure and scalable hybrid cloud architectures.
- Experience with DevOps workflows using tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA, Confluence and others.
- Ability to configure and utilize monitoring tools for Application performance as well as infrastructure.
- The Salary range offered for this position varies from (USD) $2,500 - $4,000, depending on seniority and skillset.
- The type of contract is of Independent Contractor, through a payroll platform.
- The developer will work REMOTELY allocated at our client.
Here are the steps for this process:
Application review/approval > Screening interview with GoFasti's team > We build and send your profile to our client > Profile review/approval by client > Interview with the client > Hiring and onboarding.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided