The candidate will be a key member of our client's data and analytics team, responsible for designing, building, and maintaining a robust and scalable data architecture on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. They'll play a crucial role in ensuring the availability, reliability, and security of our client's data.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- AWS Certifications
- Knowledge of AWS Services / Architecture
- Experience in AWS Compute services such as EC2, Lambda, Beanstalk, Batch and / or ECS
- Experience with AWS Storage services such as: S3, EFS, and Glacier.
- Experience in AWS Management and Governance suite of products such as CloudTrail and CloudWatch
- Experience in AWS Analytics tools such as Athena, EMR, Glue, Redshift, and Kinesis.
- Strong knowledge in Python object-oriented programming.
- Strong experience with AWS Database services such as: RDS and DynamoDB.
- Experience using AWS Application Integration Services such as: Simple Notification Service (SNS), Simple Queue Service (SQS), and Step Functions.
- Experience with AWS Developer tools such as CodeDeploy and CodePipeline.
- Experience with JSON.
- Strong experience with SQL.
- Advise team and management on process improvements and opportunities for automation.
- Plan and lead executing project tasks and coordinating interrelated technical tasks.
- Implementing security and data protection
- Lead processes for the timely resolution of the most critical and/or complex issues.
- Coordinate across the release lifecycle to obtain input and support.
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions.
- Experience using software and computer systems' architectural principles to integrate enterprise computer applications.
- Confer as needed with other technical staff to plan conversion projects, or to establish large scale mining, reporting, or data display exercises.
- Guide or provide technical assistance to projects or operations to maintain enterprise-wide standards and attain more efficient use of data resources.
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal.
- Skilled in Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages.
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process.
- Skilled in Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict.
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action.
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion.
- The group of skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Experience monitoring and managing operation systems (OS), and staying current on patches, upgrades, and other elements of the OS.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided