Our client is looking for a short-term role (probably 2-3 months) to provide some hands-on development of email templates, email content blocks, and salesforce marketing cloud emails to be used with Salesforce Distributed Marketing feature.
- Proficiency with: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Distributed Marketing, Ampscript, HTML, CSS, Email Deliverability best practices
- Qualifications: Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (Minimum), Marketing Cloud Administrator (Preferred), Marketing Cloud Developer or Consultant (Best)
- Optional and helpful: Jira or similar workflow management platforms, APIs, examples of previous work with Distributed Marketing, Salesforce CRM (Sales and Service) hands on knowledge and experience
What you’ll be working on
Our client is looking to expand the use of the Distributed Marketing functionality, which essentially gives their Sales users the ability to send Marketing-like bulk emails to their target audiences. (They have an internal requirement to stop sending bulk mail via Office 365.) Below are a few of the basic use cases:
- Send Virtual & In-Person Meeting Requests
- Send Webinar Invite / Promotions / Reminders / Follow-up / Thank you for attending
- Send Fixed Rate Update emails
- Send New Product/New Product Feature emails
- Send Sales Ideas
- Promote Continuing Education (CE) events
- Send Invites / Promote in person group meetings and events
- Follow-up to large groups following webinars, events, etc.