Responsible for building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure utilizing knowledge in continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD), Cloud technologies, Container Orchestration and Security. Build and test end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring that systems are safe against security threats.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs software applications and systems.
- Knowledge and expertise with at least one of the following programming languages: C, Go, Python, Java, etc.
- Knowledge of security concepts, networks, and system internals are applied in daily tasks.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Ensures standards of excellence are met.
Here's what you need:
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- 0-1 year of experience with Red Hat Ansible
- 0- 1 year of experience with Kubernetes
- 0-1 year of experience with Microsoft Azure Automation
- 2+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Active Secret clearance is required to start
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $90,700 - $147,100
Colorado: $90,700 - $127,100
New York City: $105,000 - $147,100
Washington: $96,600 - $135,200
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided