This is an opportunity to join a tier 1 B2B startup on the ground floor. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Compensation includes. base salary, bonus, and equity.
What you’ll be working on
We are a stealth mode b2b SaaS startup that recently closed our seed round of funding in record time. We’re looking for our first engineering hires, a group of creative, versatile and collaborative engineers that wants to help shape an ambitious product into a world class experience. This is an exciting opportunity to build a small but world class team to innovate and land the right product in the market quickly.
You’re excited by the opportunity to turn complex developer tasks and make them intuitive and easy to use. You’re passionate about helping redefine the enterprise developer experience into a modern large scale distributed system with world class usability and experiences.
We’re looking for talented engineers that can contribute to the 0-1 journey, from dev infra, system architecture, best in class coding practices. You should be comfortable tackling issues across a number of different areas, from data architecture and manipulation, database and system orchestration, low latency distributed caching and serving, scaling distributed systems, and more!
You’ll be an integral part in gathering insights about the problems, workflows and areas of opportunity in how developers in enterprise systems operate today with an eye to uncovering key insights that will make our product a paradigm shift when adopted.
You can expect to be a core part of a small team that is laser focused on delivering high impact capabilities that will fuel our growth, led by founders with an impressive track record from leading tech companies and previous unicorn.
- 10 years of experience with large-scale system design, algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Experience in technical leadership and setting technical direction
- Experience working with automation in critical production environments, ensuring their reliability & observability.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building and owning compliance software at scale leveraging modern techniques and best practices.