We are looking for an Account Manager based in the Western or Central part of the United States. This is a fully remote opportunity.
Who We Are
We enable greatness through the cloud. We thrive on working with fast growing companies around the world to solve both essential and advanced cloud challenges. DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud usage, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support, all at no extra cost to our customers. Join our mission where you’ll work remotely with a committed, experienced, and global team in a collaborative and supportive culture. We are an award-winning strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS, we provide intelligent technology, expert consultancy and unlimited technical support for customers across more than 70 countries.
The role of DoiT’s Account Management team is to nurture relationships with existing customers, identify valuable ways to engage further with those customers, provide a trusted point of contact for the cloud vendor teams regarding accounts’ growth opportunities and to retain 100% of DoiT’s existing customers.
- Develop a deep contextual understanding of our business, our cloud management platform, our clients, our users & their needs
- Maintain knowledge, context, & ownership of the customers you are responsible for and own communication with the respective vendor teams in a way to show value and potential opportunities for revenue growth
- Help aggregate customer feedback that ensures our products & solutions closely align to customer needs & asks
- Work with engineering teams to provide greater market/customer context and prioritize deliverables within active development cycles
- Deliver regular reviews with customers tracking active project timelines, projected spend on respective cloud platforms and feedback on DoiT support & engagement
- Maintain competitive awareness and ensure sustained differentiation is always a core objective
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure input is captured, and your plan is widely understood
- Beta CMP features with clients in order to gather feedback for the product development teams
- Understand the correct and fastest escalation paths within DoiT and the cloud providers in order to assist customer through product related issues
- 3+ years experience at a technology company
- 3+ years professional experience in a sales role for B2B SaaS products or the cloud
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Experience in a Customer Engineering or Customer Success role highly preferred
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or other major public cloud or top SaaS solution
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Organized and methodical
- A desire to grow within the organization and continuously broaden your skill sets
- Cloud practitioner or associate level AWS or GCP certifications
Are you a Do’er?
Be your truest self. Work on your terms. Make a difference.
We are home to a global team of incredible talent who work remotely and have the flexibility to have a schedule that balances your work and home life. We embrace and support leveling up your skills professionally and personally.
What does being a Do’er mean? We’re all about being entrepreneurial, pursuing knowledge and having fun! Click here to learn more about our core values.
Sounds too good to be true? Check out our Glassdoor Page.
We thought so too, but we’re here and happy we hit that ‘apply’ button.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided