Are you interested in using your AWS systems skills to work in a cybersecurity team? Do you have strog knowledge of AWS infrastructure and networking skills? If so then you might be Fivesky’s next *AWS Systems Engineer (On-Site).
What you’ve done:
- Built automation usion Python (V3 or higher).
- Worked with AWS networking connectivity (NAC, VPC, and subnetting).
- Worked with the following AWS components/assets (S3, EC2, IAM, Security Groups, Lambda functions) and know how to secure them.
- Built CI/CD Pipelines.
- Participated in architectural discussions offering your input.
What you will do:
- Be a part of an amazing team of engineers that are part of a Cybersecurity team helping them implement security around, operations, risk management processes, threat intelligence, application security, cryptography, or endpoint security.
- Meet with product owners to gather requirements, and design scalable infra and applications.
- Participate throughout the SDLC (Development, testing, production environments and support).
- Provide IaC support and development working on AWS networking and firewall tooling.
- Automate processes, and participate in performance tuning.
- Write Unit and integration tests.
- Participate in Agile sprints.
- Document and create run-books.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Firewall Tooling
- AWS Certifications: Solutions Architect or Associate Solutions Architect preferred
- Cloud-Native applications
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*This is an on-site ONLY, full-time, direct employment, no contractors or Third parties, opportunity in Plano, Texas. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided