At Diagnostic Robotics, we imagine a world where clinicians, consumers, and health systems have access to all the information they need to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about patient care. Our diagnostic solutions leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics models to make this world a reality.
We are looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to join our R&D team! As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll play a key role in designing and shaping our products which are used daily by millions of patients.
You will design and deliver better deployment, observability, security, and MLops tools to a team of engineers and researchers, while leading challenging projects and processes that will help us scale.
- Definition, deployment, maintenance of AWS-based production environment.
- Definition, development, deployment of full CI/CD pipeline, using Bitbucket.
- 24/7 monitoring of on-call for production.
- Working closely with a variety of external and internal stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of experience as a devops engineer.
- Experience with building docker images and deploying them on Kubernetes.
- Experience with scripting language (groovy/BASH/Python).
- Knowledge with one of the cloud environments AWS/GCP.
- Well organized with project management skills and creative problem-solving.
- Team player and service-oriented with a passion to mentor and share knowledge.
- Understanding of CI/CD processes - Advantage.
- Experience with IAC (Terraform,CloudFormation) - Advantage.
- Experience with gitops (ArgoCD) - Advantage.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided