Accenture Federal Services is seeking a Cloud Platform Architect to oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud platform environments including public, private, and hybrid cloud environments. This can include cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring. If this sounds appealing to you - we’d love to chat.
Here's what you need:
- 15 years' experience in IT, cyber security, and/or CNO software development or security research .
- 10+ years network experience in large-scale global environment including 5+ years cloud experience.
- 3-5 years' experience deploying data environments hosted C2S.
- 3-5 years working with networking, TCP/IP, virtualization, and cloud/data center architecture.
- 3-5 years' experience following NIST Risk Management Framework Processes.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification or Higher levels of curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving capabilities.
Bonus points if you have:
- Degree in relevant field.
- Cloud based certifications.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of architecture and design of solutions using cloud-based technologies.
- Ability to communicate design solutions with development/engineering team and customers.
- An active TS/SCI clearance with a CI Polygraph is required to start
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided